posted on June 30, 2009 12:27 :: 2074 Views
Try these ideas to get you by until you have time for a more permanent solution:
- Loose Button - Peel away the paper from a twist tie; insert the wire through the button and fabric; twist to secure button, then tuck wire in so it doesn't catch or poke anything.
- Stuck Zipper - Rub pencil lead or bar of soap on the zipper teeth, to help it glide.
- Fallen Hem - Use masking tape to hold up fallen hem temporarily.
- Static Cling - Run your hands over a new dryer sheet; lightly pat hands over static area of the fabric.
- Sweater Snag - Use a paper clip, needle or pin to punch the snagged yarn back through to the wrong side of the garment. Secure or leave loose.
- Fresh Deordorant Marks - Gently rub with a wet, well wrung out white towel or cotton cloth.