posted on October 29, 2009 14:05 :: 9336 Views
View this fun, how to video, for how to make an omelet in a bag for great outdoor cooking recipes. Cook an omelet in a bag over your campfire or on your camp stove, either way it's a great adventure. These are easy camping tips for your next Boy Scout or Cub Scout outing, so try an omelet in a bag.
Learn how to make an omelet in a bag for great campsite breakfasts. This video shows how to make an omelet in a bag in your own kitchen, which also works great in a kettle over a campfire or on a camp stove. Write your name on the outside of your bag before you start filling with ingredients, for easy identification once they are cooked. There are many additional ingredients you can add to your omelet, to create your favorite meal.
What you will need:
- Quart size plastic freezer ziploc bag for each person
- Permanent marker
- 2 eggs per person
- Kettle of water
Ideas for ingredients to add to your Omelet:
- Precooked meat (bacon, sausage, ham)
- Any kind of green pepper, sweet or hot pepper
- Salt and pepper, or seasoning of your choice
- Diced Tomatoes
- Soft Tortilla and salsa (place your cooked omelet on the tortilla, spread on salsa, wrap around the omelet and enjoy!)